XPI Xtreme HGH Review
First off, XPI Xtreme HGH isn’t really a diet pill per se, but rather a high-end workout supplement that may have some secondary benefits for those looking to get slimmer (or at least to bulk up in the right way). The formula is made up mostly of various branched and essential amino acids to supplement your whey or soy protein products. Some studies have shown that increased availability of amino acids can result in more consistent muscle growth. Theoretically, ingredients like tribulus terristris and l-dopa (in mucuna pruriens) may interact with hormone release to increase hgh levels, but there isn’t much evidence to support it.
- Vitamin C – 100 mg
- Copper – 2 mg
- Zinc – 15 mg
- Chromium – 200 mcg
- L-Glutamine – 800 mg
- L-Arginine – 200 mg
- L-Isoleucine – 200 mg
- L-Leucine – 200 mg
- L-Valine – 200 mg
- L-Leucine – 200 mg
- L-Ornithine – 200 mg
- Mucuna Pruriens – 1000 mg – known more commonly as cowhage, this herb contains high levels of the chemical compound levodopa, which is traditionally used to treat neurological conditions like Parkinson’s disease.
- Tribulus Terrestris – 200 mg – shown in some studies done on rats to boost testosterone levels in the body, which can contribute to increased muscle mass.
- GABA – 100 mg – the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the body, it is sometimes taken as a supplement to relieve anxiety and improve mood.
- Ashwaganda Root – 100 mg – claimed to be useful for everything from sedation to energy boosts, there is little evidence this is an effective ingredient.
- Alpha GPC – 100 mg – a natural choline compound which may improve memory and mental performance.
- Stearic Acid – 30 mg – a long-chain fatty acid with few medicinal uses.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – 25 mg – a biologically active antioxidant
- 7-Keto DHEA – 100 mcg
XPI Xtreme HGH Side Effects
While the company claims zero side effects, it is important to be aware of a few possible negative ones:
- Tribulus terristris may exacerbate some prostate conditions
- Ashwaganda may cause upset stomach and diarrhea.
- Mucuna pruriens may cause abdominal bloating and gas.
XPI Xtreme HGH Policies
XPI Xtreme HGH comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee. This is definitely better than average.
XPI Xtreme HGH Lowest Price
As the lowest price we’ve been able to find is $80, XPI Xtreme HGH is one of the most expensive workout supplements we have seen. The intended effect is bigger, thicker muscles rather than a thinner figure, so we can’t give you a pounds-per-dollar breakdown, but anyway you cut it this is probably over-priced.
Does XPI Xtreme HGH Work?
With high quality ingredients and significant dosage, XPI Xtreme HGH definitely has the potential to provide good results if you’re working out regularly and hard. If this is the case, your main concern is probably about bulking up rather than slimming down, so it would not be a good choice for weight loss. As for whether it lives up to its name in terms of boosting human growth hormone levels in your body, there isn’t a lot of evidence to support it. The bottom line is that XPI Xtreme HGH is a good, if over-priced, supplement for bulking up but not slimming down.